Terms and conditions
Agreement between user and Precision Drivers Atlanta
These Terms and Conditions are an agreement ("Agreement") between you and Precision Drivers Atlanta regarding your use of the information, software, products, and services contained in or available through the Precision Drivers Atlanta website. Presiciondriversatlanta.com website is comprised of various web pages operated by Precision Drivers Atlanta. The precisiondriversatlanta.com website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the precisiondriveratlanta.com website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices, including the arbitration provision and class action waiver below.
Precision Drivers Atlanta Precision Drivers of Atlanta is a community website that connects Drivers and their vehicles to Castings and Auditions. We also provide Casting Directors with a wide database of vehicles for projects in movies, Televisions and commercials. We categorize our members by their vehicle and experience. We review every picture and profile, to insure casting directors can search exactly what they are looking for.
Precision Drivers Atlanta is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of this site or any site linked to this site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of our site or any other linked sites, from the site being down or from any other use of the site. In short, your use of the site is at your own risk.
Precision Drivers Atlanta has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, precision Drivers Atlanta reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Precision Drivers Atlanta reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever Precision Drivers Atlanta reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Precision Drivers Atlanta's sole discretion.
Use of communication services
The precisiondriversatlanta.com website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Precision Drivers Atlanta does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Precision Drivers Atlanta specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
- Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PRECISIONDRIVERSATLANTA.COM WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. PRECISION DRIVERS ATLANTA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRECISIONDRIVERSATLANTA.COM WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA PRECISIONDRIVERSATLANTA.COM WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
PRECISION DRIVERS ATLANTA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE PRECISIONDRIVERSATLANTA.COM WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. PRECISIO DRIVERS ATLANTA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Service Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by calling our customer service department at 1-470-234-0605. In the unlikely event that our customer service department is unable to resolve a complaint you may have (or if Precision Drivers Atlanta has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration, mediation, or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction.
Copyright and trademark notices
All contents of the precisiondriversatlanta.com website are Copyright © 2013 Precision Drivers Atlanta, affiliates and partners. All rights reserved.
Precision Drivers Atlanta and Precisiondrivesatlanta.com are trademarks of Precision Drivers Atlanta. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Notices and procedure for making claims of copyright infringement
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider's Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE ABOVE PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE.
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the precisiondriversatlanta.com website and governs data collection and usage. By using the precisiondriversatlanta.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement
Collection of Personal Information
Precision Drivers Atlanta may collect personally identifiable information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number.
Precision Drivers Atlanta encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Precisiondriversatlanta.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Precision Drivers Atlanta is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the precisiondriverdatlanta.com and Precision Drives Atlanta family of websites.
Precision Drivers Atlanta may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Precision Drivers Atlanta. Precision Drivers Atlanta may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services of potential new services that may be offered.
Precision Drivers Atlanta does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Precision Drivers Atlanta may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party without your explicit consent. In addition, Precision Drivers Atlanta may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
Precision Drivers Atlanta does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Precision Drivers Atlanta keeps track of the websites and pages our customers visit within precisiondriversatlanta.com, in order to determine what precisiondriversatlanta.com services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within precisiondriversatlanta.com to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Security of Personal Information
You are responsible for safeguarding and preventing unauthorized access to the user information and password that you use to access the precisiondriversatlanta.com website. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party and you are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You must immediately notify of Precision Drivers Atlanta any unauthorized use of your account.
Precision Drivers Atlanta secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Precisiondriversatlanta.com secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.